Becoming a Member
Pembina Active Living (55+) membership is available to everyone. Membership are for a one-year term starting on September 1 and running until August 31. Your membership fees help support the vital programs and activities that PAL (55+) offers. Once you are a member, head over to the Registration tab under the Programs header and fill in a program registration form. Both forms can be handed in at the same time.
$45 – Family (two persons same household)
$250 – Lifetime Individual
$400 – Lifetime Family
Membership Application Process
You can access the membership FORM from your computer or request a printed copy sent to you from the office 204-946-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the membership form has been filled in please go to the programs tab, under registration and fill out the registration form for classes.
- For an individual membership complete page 1 only
- For a family membership complete both pages
Three Options for Submitting
- Download the membership form, save it to your computer, complete it online and email it to email@example.com. Please put your full name on the subject line and attach the completed form. Emailed forms do not require a signature.
- Print the membership form, complete it manually and mail to PAL (55+). Sign the form and mail to the address on the bottom of the form. Include payment with complete application (cheques only)
- Deliver to the PAL (55+) office in person.
Membership cards will be emailed to you. Paper cards are no longer in use.
All 3 options payment can be made by etransfer. Send Payment by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. One etransfer amount is acceptable for membership and programs registered for.