Becoming a Member
Pembina Active Living (55+) membership is available to everyone. Memberships are for a one-year term starting on September 1 and running through until the end of August each year. Your membership fees help support the vital programs and activities that PAL (55+) offers and also entitles you to certain benefits, as listed below.
$45 – Family (two persons same household)
$250 – Lifetime Individual
$400 – Lifetime Family
Membership Application Process
To apply for PAL (55+) membership please download the application form and save it to your computer.
- For an individual membership complete page one only
- For a family membership complete both pages
- Fill out the application form on your computer and save it to your computer, or print it.
- Print the saved application and complete it manually.
Send the completed application to PAL (55+):
- Email to membership@PAL55plus.ca. Please show your full name on the subject line and attach the completed form. Emailed forms do not require a signature.
- Sign the form and send by Canada Post to the address on the bottom of the Form. Please show “ATTN: Membership” on the envelope.
Send your payment to PAL (55+):
- Send payment by e-Transfer to email@example.com
- Include payment with the completed application by Canada Post.
Information on purchasing or renewing your membership is located on the membership form. Your membership confirmation will be emailed to you.
If you need a printed copy of the form sent to you, please contact the office. 204-946-0839 firstname.lastname@example.org